Exhibitor Welcome and Information
Thank you for exhibiting and/or being a sponsor for the DBIA Annual Conference & Expo! The Exhibitor Service Center will be your HUB to access important information, make updates to your records, register your staff, and so much more.
To Register your BoothStaff/Attendees:
1. Hover over the top navigation on this page that says Exhibits and Sponsorship
2. Scroll down under the Exhibitor/Sponsor Service Center in the navigation and click Exhibitor/Sponsor Online Registration
3. Read the instructions about registration and then scroll to the bottom and click START
4. NEW THIS YEAR: The Registration Form is connected to the DBIA Membership and Customer Relations Management system. When you click START you will see either those contacts already in our membership database linked to your company- and you can select them and register them. OR you can click Add new Contact and add new individuals. IF you do not see anyone listed and are asked to "Search" for a name, you will need to create a DBIA Account.
Other features under the Exhibitor Service Center you can now access by hovering over the Exhibitor/Sponsors in the main navigation at the top of the page:
1. Make Payment/View Invoice
2. Virtual Profile Update (Update Company Description, Logo upload, Product Categories and more!)
3. Lead Retrieval Ordering
4. Exhibitor Checklist (View milestones and due dates)
5. Exhibitor Service Manual (Coming in August 2018!)
If you have any questions on how to utilize the Exhibitor Service Center, please contact Jilien Harvey at email@example.com