The integration of Virtual Design & Construction (VDC) into the project delivery process can transform business models, deliver new opportunities, and increase profits and performance.
The collaborative nature of the design-build delivery method provides the ideal environment to fully leverage VDC and produce high-quality, resilient and predictable results. With design-build projected to account for nearly half of all construction spending by 2025, the integration of VDC will play a critical role in optimizing the way our industry designs and builds projects.
The inaugural Design-Build VDC Leadership Exchange
will provide education, networking opportunities and best practices to BIM/VDC Leaders, Technology Leaders and a wide range of design-build professionals
interested in how design and construction technologies are driving efficiency and collaboration throughout the design, preconstruction, construction and operational phases of projects in the built environment.
BIM/VDC Professionals will receive a $200
discount on full conference registration
- Co-located and integrated with the 2022 Design-Build Conference & Expo.
- Dedicated Educational Track – earn up to 6.75 CEUs! Earn even more CEUs by attending general sessions and forums available throughout the Conference & Expo.
- Connect with more than 2,000 design-build leaders:
- Engage in social events and networking opportunities with BIM/VDC and Design/Construction Technology subject matter experts from hundreds of leading A/E/C companies and project owners.
- Attend the Awards Program where the 2022 winner of Best In BIM/VDC will be celebrated.
- Visit the Expo Hall with more than 140 exhibitors, including a special Technology Pavilion with dozens of technology-focused exhibitors.
Design-Build VDC Leadership Exchange Sessions:
- DisJointed Live- Digitally Delivering Design-Build
- Digital Project Delivery 2.0: VDC Collaboration Done Right
- Reality Capture & Deliverables, the Whole Story
- Maximizing the VDC Workflows Through Project Lifecycle to Deliver Design-Build Success
- What Happens If You Combine BIM, Lean, and ISO 19650 (the New International BIM standard)?
- The Benefit of Digital Twins from Owners Perspective
Click here for more information on each of these sessions and view the entire 2022 Design-Build Conference & Expo Conference Program.
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO REGISTER
Click the online button to register OR download the PDF form and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join this dynamic community and impact the industry along with DBIA, by contributing to the transformation and by showcasing your expertise. Sponsorship and Exhibiting opportunities are available.