Hotel/Plan Your Travel
MAKE YOUR TRAVEL PLANS NOW
GAYLORD NATIONAL RESORT AND CONVENTION CENTER
201 WATERFRONT STREET,
NATIONAL HARBOR, MARYLAND, USA, 20745
BOOK HOTEL NOW or by contacting 1-877-491-0468 and use Group ID: Design Build Institute. Please note - hotels rooms may have SOLD OUT. Please see additional hotels that are within walking distance of the Gaylord National Resort.
- National Harbor, MD, Hotel | AC Hotel National Harbor Washington, D.C. Area (marriott.com)
- Oxon Hill, Maryland Hotels | Residence Inn National Harbor Washington, D.C. (marriott.com)
- Hampton Inn and Suites National Harbor, MD Hotel (hilton.com)
- Hotels in National Harbor, MD | The Westin Washington National Harbor (marriott.com)
- Waterfront National Harbor Hotel | Hyatt Place National Harbor
When Should You Arrive?
Plan on arriving Tuesday, Oct. 31, the day before the conference begins, to attend our evening Welcome Reception at 6:00PM as well as to take advantage of our Owners’ and Practitioners’ Forums that start bright and early on Wednesday, Nov. 1 at 8:00am.
You should plan on arriving on Monday, Oct. 30, if you are attending any of our pre-conference events on Tuesday, Oct. 31 (see page 4 for more details on these events).
The Washington, DC area offers three airport options:
• DCA – Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport - Distance from property: 6.9 miles
• IAD – Washington Dulles International Airport - Distance from property: 32.3 miles
• BWI – Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport - Distance from property: 42 miles
When Should You Depart?
The excitement goes right up until the end so don’t be in a rush to leave! Our Closing General Session ends on Friday, Nov. 3 at 3:00PM. Make sure to schedule a late afternoon departing flight on Nov. 3 as you won’t want to miss insights from leading expert in design-build and integrated project leadership Barbara Jackson, President & CEO of Barbara Jackson, LLC. Or stay and make a weekend of it (DBIA’s room block rates extend through Sunday, Nov. 5, (based on availability) The Gaylord Resort is just minutes away from downtown Washington, DC, historical Mount Vernon and Old Town Alexandria, VA – all accessible by either ferry or taxi/shared ride services. The Gaylord is also conveniently located near restaurants, shops and entertainment, including the MGM Hotel and Casino and Tanger Outlets. DBIA has secured a block of rooms at a discounted rate at Gaylord National Harbor, National Harbor, MD.
DBIA is not affiliated with any third-party housing companies.